Automatic line for shaping flat bars
A fully automatic line for the production of a variety of components shaped from flat bars. The production line involves the processes of straightening, punching, cutting, multi-axis bending as well as straight and shaped cutting. Our innovative software enables the control of the production process and collecting databases. The technological process can also be easily programmed by the operator, which opens up a variety of production possibilities.
- Universal decoiler with a loading table – the option of expanding the circle to the line ‘from the top’ or ‘from below’
- Automatic indexing feeder – enables the input of the load in the form of 6 meter long flat bars
- Modular multi-axis straightener – integrated with the technological blade to correct the load defects
- Form-cutting, machining and rifling modules integrated in the line
- Automatic multi-plane bending module.
Selected production range:
- Flat elements with various holes, end shapes and rifling options
- Single or multiple-bent elements with various holes and the possibility of rifling
- Multiple-bent elements with the possibility of bending into an arc with various holes and the possibility of rifling
- Multiple-bent elements with various holes and the possibility of transverse cutting